- What does a typical day look like?
- What are the most immediate projects that need to be addressed?
- Can you show me examples of projects I’d be working on?
- What are the skills and experiences you’re looking for in an ideal candidate?
- What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position?
- What types of skills is the team missing that you’re looking to fill with a new hire?
- What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face?
- What sort of budget would I be working with?
- Is this a new role that has been created?
- Do you expect the main responsibilities for this position to change in the next six months to a year?
Questions to Ask the interviewer About the Job
About Mary Ann Warriner
Commercial and Personal Lines Producer
Inside Sales - Staff Broker $36k plus commission NB & RNWL
Commercial Lines Broker - $40,000 - $55,000
- Questions to Ask the interviewer About the Jobby Mary Ann Warriner on September 13, 2021 at 2:37 pm
- We need a reopening plan. Now.by Mary Ann Warriner on April 6, 2021 at 9:02 pm
- REFERENCE – LEXI WILLIAMSby Mary Ann Warriner on March 17, 2021 at 4:16 pm
- Suggested Call to Actionby Mary Ann Warriner on December 14, 2020 at 12:54 pm
- Are resume red flags deal breakers?by Mary Ann Warriner on August 27, 2020 at 3:03 pm