I was introduced to the insurance industry at a very young age. My mother was an insurance guru and during my teen years I would listen to her discussions with customers and co-workers regarding various types of risks. I became quite knowledgeable and gained tremendous respect for those who work in the industry. I know firsthand the dedication required to ensure that the proper insurance coverage’s are in place. After obtaining an Advance diploma in Business Administration and Management, my search for a rewarding career led me right back to the insurance industry; as a recruiter and advocate for both candidates and clients in the industry. I look forward to working with you.
JR. Commercial Lines Account Manager
Account Manager, Personal Lines
- Questions to Ask the interviewer About the Jobby Mary Ann Warriner on September 13, 2021 at 2:37 pm
- We need a reopening plan. Now.by Mary Ann Warriner on April 6, 2021 at 9:02 pm
- REFERENCE – LEXI WILLIAMSby Mary Ann Warriner on March 17, 2021 at 4:16 pm
- Suggested Call to Actionby Mary Ann Warriner on December 14, 2020 at 12:54 pm
- Are resume red flags deal breakers?by Mary Ann Warriner on August 27, 2020 at 3:03 pm